Monday, August 20, 2012

your mom goes to college

i started school today! i love it! I'm taking some cool classes-
Psych 101
Gen Chem (with my room mate!- so were splitting the cost of the book! woot!)
Gen Bio
Eng 101
Institute
Physicals (which is basically a gym membership and i have to go in for about 2 hours a week)

even though it wasn't my first day of college, and I'm not in grade school, i woke up with first day gitters.
i picked out a cute outfit and did my hair cute and i stayed awake in every single class!

for lunch the institute made us food! i guess its a way of getting people in there and having them actually sign up for classes! although. i must say. their actual "class" hours are sooo wanky. and i have classes during that time! so I'm going to go to Seminar and Devotional because that is at a normal time. hopefully next semester ill work out my classes better! I'm excited though! on Tuesdays for devotional its church dress! so ill just look super classy for Chem Lab!

and tonight is Family Home Evening! (if you're my uncle Bryan it's family home ev-uh-ning or if you're baby Paige it's family home-nevning)
 i got really sick on Sunday so i'm excited to go and hang out with some church kids! i missed my Mormon interactions. after a while those become necessary.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you starting school today...glad it was a good experience! So glad you stayed awake....do you usually sleep through classes????? is there a reason to be dressed up for Chem Lab? Sounds like you are making good choices and having fun! Don't forget about the working hard part...okay? Love you bunches! XOXO

    ReplyDelete